- No animal fat
- No sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- No preservative and alcohol
- No whitening Titanium Dioxide
Thanks to Kim, I am able to try out their Whitening Moisturising Emulsion. It is a facial lotion!
The ingredients include
- Rosehip oil
- Wheat germ oil
- Safflower oil
- Hammamelis/ witch-hazel dope
- Hyaluronic acid
- Areginine Essence
- Vitamin E
- Aloe Vera gel
- Grape fruit essence oil
- Lavender essence oil
Direction of use:
Just massage the lotion on a cleaned and dry face and neck.
My experience 😀
- The lotion is moisturising but I find it a bit too oily on my face. I think maybe my skin type is combination oily type!
- The smell is special, I personally like the smell. (but indescribable)
- It is cooling and refreshing upon applying.
If you are thinking that the packaging of the products will be like something shown in the picture (which are not so presentable and easily spilled), don’t worry, the they sell the lotion in the pump size packaging! (The bottle in the picture is just for me to try and review lar haha)
The price for 80g face lotion is from RM40+ to RM60+, depends on your preferred ingredients. I forgot to mention! It is customizable, meaning you can customize your own moiturizer!
For more information,
Soap Gallery website: http://www.naturalsoap.my/
Or you can drop by their branches.
Soap Gallery & Marketing (HQ)
25, Jalan Molek 2/1, Taman Molek,
81100, Johor Bahru, Johor
KSL city mall (LG-15) opposite watson
33, Jalan Seladang Taman Century
80250 Johor Bahru, Johor
Business hour: Mon-Sun 10am-10pm
Sutera Mall (L4-027) opposite Library
1, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/4, Taman Sutera Utama,
81300, Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
Business hour: Mon-Sun 10.30am-10.30pm
This is all!