|Christmas Tree At ION Orchand 🙂|
Annyeong 😀 It is last day of November which means days Christmas is coming soon! 😀
This year Christmas is a bit different! Butterfly Project Malaysia is collaborating with hermo.my to grant your Christmas wish! 🙂
In case you don’t know, Hermo is a online beauty collection which allows you to buy your beauty product online and deliver to your doorstep in just 3 working days.
Before this I have two online shopping experience with Hermo and trust me, they are just great as they offer variety of beauty product in a cheaper price! 🙂
So now let’s see what is my RM80 wishlists from Hermo for this Christmas before anything else! 🙂
1) First, It is 3CE Waterful concealer worth RM 49. 3CE is a Korean makeup brand and it is very popular recently. I would like to get 3ce products even before this but now I hope Hermo and Butterfly Project can grant my wish 🙂 I really need a concealer as I always use BB cream as concealer after my foundation! It is good to add a concealer among my makeup products! 🙂
2) Next, it is TT Deep Sea Extract Moisturizing Mask worth RM 30. Mask is like an essential things for me and I read a lot of good reviews about this masks, I would really like to try it! 🙂 My face had becoming really dry after the final exam and hopefully this mask can solve my problem? 🙂
Are you ready for the secret?
Now I will tell you how to join! It is pretty simple! 🙂
1. Visit Hermo.com.my to see what you can buy for RM80!
2. Create your Christmas Wish List and linked the products so Santa Hermo knows what you’re wishing for. It’s up to you how you want to do this 🙂
3. To get Santa Hermo’s attention, talk about Hermo’s Christmas promotion on your blog!
4. Register your blogpost here for valid entry! 🙂
Wishing starts from now until 14/12/13. From 17/12 – 24/12 Santa Hermo will delivery lucky bloggers their wishes! Hope I am one of them! 🙂
Don’t foget to visit hermo.my for their Exclusive Christmas promotion! 🙂
Thank you for Hermo and Butterfly Project Malaysia for this awesome giveaway! 🙂
For more information
Lastly, if you like my posts, please follow my blog, I will follow you back 🙂 Will work hard to presented quality posts in future too! 🙂