|A simple box! Let’s take a look of what is inside 🙂|
|The first thing I saw when I opened the box!|
As you can see from the next photo, the products are well protected and handle with care before posting out! I received the products in good conditions! 😀
What is in the box?
- BeautyMate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner
- BeautyMate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask
Incase you never know beautymate,
“Beautymate skincare series is developed in Japan incorporating years of expertise and knowledge. It is tailor made for Oriental women and utilizes premium grade natural ingredients. It brings to you a brand new skincare experience and let you indulge in freshness, softness and gentleness.”
BeautyMate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner
|Purifying and hydrating Nano toner|
Do you guys know what is the function of the toner?
“Toner is something I consider a second step of the cleansing process,” says Dr. Alicia Zalka, a Yale-affiliated dermatologist”
Benefits of a good toner
- Remove excess oils and dead skin cells
- Help other skin applications to penetrate more rapidly. (Moist skin absorb better)
The toner come with a pump. It is just so easy to use! All you have to do is just pump 1 to 2 times on your cotton pad! For me, I have a big face so i need 2 pumps, but for those who has small face, maybe 1 1/2 pumps will be enough! haha. I am so lame LOL
Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner is extracted by Ginkgo Bibola Leaf extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl and Glycoprotein.
- Ginkgo Bibola Leaf extract– Hydrate your skin and facilitate the metabolism which prepares fast absorbing of the lotion.
- Hydrolyzed pearl– Bright up the skin tone and Balance the pH value- make your skin soften and smooth
- Glycoprotein– Increase the moisture level of skin by 60% and keep the moisture balance in cuticle up to 15 hours.
How to use:
Use morning and evening after you cleanse your face! Moisten the cotton pad with 2 pumps and stroke over the face and neck in an UPWARD motion! Remember to avoid eyes area.
Sherlyn’s tips 🙂
– 2 pumps is really enough!
– Upward motion is a MUST as it remove excess dirts more effectively!
**When you apply makeup such as foundation, you must apply in a downwards motion as this cover the pores since our pores “face” downward! So when you apply toner, you go for upward motion so that it can clean your pores properly!
– Swipe over your face gently! Don’t rub!
– Avoid eye area because skin around eyes is very sensitive.
– If the skin feel damp after using toner, you might be using too much of toner!
– You will feel refreshing after the toner!
– Lastly, it is advisable to use cotton pad for toning your face as it is more hygienic than your hand or palm no matter what!
– After toning, you can proceed with moisturizing.
** 3 basic steps: Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize
In case you feel bored by such a wordy post, I will put some picture once in a while okay 😀
I think I am talking too much now! So sorry, I get really excited when I talk about skincare lol.
This is the whole long descriptions and other details of the toner on Natta Cosme’s website. I think I already extracted all the important points out already but in case you want to read it, I screenshot and upload it also haha
Look at the toner, it is watery and it actually flow around my hand while I trying to take photo! haha
- I feel more refreshing!
- The toner come with a nice and light scent
- My skin become more hydrated! (IS TRUE)
- My skin become softer!
- My skin is considered combination sensitive skin, I was worried that the toner might stimulate my skin but luckily it never happened. Think it is quite a mild toner! haha
- I am in dilemma now whether to change my Clinique toner to this toner! The price for this toner is much cheaper than my Clinique one eh! Somemore, I like this toner and I think this toner seems to function better than my old one!
BeautyMate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask
Before anything, I must tell you that I am a mask lover! Picture below can prove what I said! haha. Just want to show off actually. :p
Okay, now let’s look at BeautyMate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask
The mask is make from Japanese Nano Technology which can effectively release essence nutrients into skin cells!
- Hyaluronic acid and collagen are moisturizing agents.
- Ginkgyo biloba and morus nigra leaf extracts are whitening agents!
- Pearl powder helps to cool off and calm the skin, reduce wrinkles and pump up the moisture level
|Front and back of the mask, don’t have any cute element in its packaging ler! 🙁|
How to use:
After cleanse your face, apply the toner, spread the mask over face and gently press on mask with fingertips to ensure a snug fit. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove. Wipe off the remaining essence with a cotton pad. Use one or two times a week.
|Don’t forget to remove the porous plastic sheet yar!|
Moisturizes and refines
More Information of the mask from NattaCosme Website
– Don’t leave the mask on your face for more than 20 minutes. Don’t think the longer the better! haha.
Science time: This acutally have scientific theory behind it! The mask initially consist of high concentration of water content than your face, so when you apply it onto your face, the water will move from higher concentration place to lower concentration place which is from mask to face! Then bling bling, your face will receive water and become moisturized! but if you apply more than 20 minutes, the water content will move back from your face to the mask because after 20 minutes your face will have more water content than the mask! In conclusion, if your apply more than 20 mins or overnight, your face might become even drier!
Sherlyn’s Experience with the mask
The mask is good as it has a lot of serum and I used the excess serum for my neck, hand and leg also! haha. The effect is good and visible after my first application which is my skin become brighter and more moisturized! I applied and remove the mask before I sleep and when I woke up the next morning, I can really feel my face become smoother! Not to forget, the mask also have cooling effect! Overall, it is a good mask and I believed it will work better when paired with the BeautyMate Purifying&Hydration Nano Toner! haha.
- You can get the set from here at RM 42.90 which include 120ml of toner and 7 pieces of mask or
- Buy the toner only here at the price of RM 44.91 or
- 7 pieces of mask here at the price of RM33.21!